Here at Hyatt Regency McCormick Place we’re proud to be an official Lollapalooza hotel, so we put together all the important information you need to know for your stay this weekend:
- SHUTTLE: There will be FREE SHUTTLE SERVICE to Lollapalooza. The shuttles are “Rockin’ Tour Buses” provided by Reggie’s Chicago and will leave from the front drive of the hotel continuously beginning at 10am daily. The shuttles will fill on a first come, first serve basis. No reservations are required. The drop-off location is the intersection of 8th & Michigan, two blocks south of the Main entrance of Lollapalooza. For returning back to the hotel, the pick up location will also be at 8th & Michigan. Shuttles will run continuously when the festival ends around 10pm until around midnight or until it seems we have gotten everyone back to the hotel.
- FREE WIFI: All Lollapalooza attendees staying in the hotel will receive our basic WiFi connection complimentary, for all of their devices. For heavy file downloads and streaming to multiple devices, we do recommend upgrading to the premium WiFi speed for $9.99/day.
- SPECIAL PARKING DISCOUNT: Self-parking is $36/day and Valet parking is $51/day. The hotel will be offering our “Weekend Special” discounted self-parking rate of $28 this weekend, so be sure to ask for the Weekend Special upon check in to receive this additional parking discount.
- UBER TRANSPORTATION: Miss the Reggie’s shuttle or just want to travel on your own time? Let Uber be your private driver. Download the Uber app to your smartphone for reliable transportation options with just a few taps. Your first ride is free (up to $20) with code HYCHRMCC.
- PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION: Public transportation is also an option for those who need to travel outside of the Reggie’s shuttle times. The #3 CTA King Drive Bus stops about 25 feet south of our front drive and will take you up Michigan Ave to the main entrance of Lollapalooza. The cost is $2.25/ride and exact change is required. There is also a CTA “L” Train Station4 blocks West of the hotel.
We look forward to welcoming you for the 25th Anniversary of Lollapalooza! Not staying with us yet? We still have rooms available!
You’re more than welcome at the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place, 2233 South Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, Chicago, Illinois 60616; +1 312 567 1234