Headed to Guns n’ Roses at Soldier Field on July 1st? Get on the nightrain to the best pre-game in town!
FREE TAILGATE PARTY FEATURING TRIBUTE BAND GUN SIN ROSES
Hyatt Regency McCormick Place is bringing one of the best Guns n’ Roses tribute bands, Gun Sin Roses to play at M/X Lounge’s outdoor patio on Friday, July 1st from 5:30-7:20pm. Don’t just listen to music while you pre-game, get a full interactive GnR experience under our summer patio lights. This pre-game is FREE, and non-hotel guests are welcome to party as well!
- Our GnR themed food specials will make you feel like you’re in Paradise City. View our Gun Sin Roses Tailgate Menu. Our full M/X Menu will also be available inside.
- The grass isn’t green on our patio, but the Sam Adam’s Girls are pretty, and they’ll be at our tailgate party from 4:30-7:30pm handing out free samples of their Nitro White Ale and other swag.
- The specialty drink menu will be posted soon; Live and Let’s Drink!
- Bags/Cornhole games: please don’t get into a Civil War over the name.
- Don’t Cry if you don’t get a photo with the real Slash or Axl Rose – we’ll have a photo station where you can do the next best thing.
- Hyatt is 2 blocks from the 18th St. Bridge/Soldier Field Taxi Drop Off Area. Total walk time from M/X Patio to the stadium is approximately 15 minutes, so it won’t even require Patience. View the walking map or watch this time lapse video.
Gun Sin Roses is November Rain permitting. Tailgate specials will move inside to POI in case of inclement weather.
HYATT ROOM DISCOUNT
Concert goers cans can enjoy a special $179/nt rate on 7/1 with the surrounding dates only $129/nt with our Social Media Special. That’s a $41 savings off our daily rate on 7/1!
$149 rate available 6/29and 6/30. $179 on 7/1. $149 on 7/2. $129 on 7/3. 7/4-7/8 only $109! WEB SPECIAL: rates available through the link only. No phone calls. All rates subject to hotel availability.
Questions about the party or rate? TWEET US.
It’s Good Not To Be Home at Hyatt Regency McCormick Place, 2233 South Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, Chicago, Illinois 60616; +1 312 567 1234