4-Day Tickets for Lollapalooza’s 25th Anniversary go on sale tomorrow, March 22nd, at 10am.
Don’t get stuck spinning in the queue for 20 min until tickets are gone. Here’s some tips for scoring those coveted Lollapalooza tickets:
- Set an Alarm – Tickets sell out within 15-20 minutes historically, so you’ll want to be punctual. We recommend setting an alarm 5-15 minutes before 10am so that you’re ready and waiting when the clock strikes.
- Create or Update your Front Gate Tickets Account – Lollapalooza uses Front Gate Tickets, not LiveNation or Ticketmaster, so ensure that you have an account and that it’s updated with your correct billing and contact information for a smoother transaction tomorrow. Create or update your account here.
- Multiple Devices – Since the servers are typically overloaded, you may notice that some devices and operating systems seem to “work better”, like how you always seem to get through faster using the Ticketmaster Mobile App vs. your computer. Front Gate doesn’t have an app, but we advise trying on your phone as well as your desktop.
- Multiple Browsers – Don’t put all your eggs in one browser window. Try multiple tabs and browsers including Safari, GoogleChrome, Firefox, and/or Internet Explorer.
- Coordinate with Friends – If you’re attending with a group, don’t rely on one person to get the tickets. Everyone should be attempting to get through. Coordinate a group chat or conference call and to keep in touch on where each of you is at in the process. And don’t give up just because one person says they’ve made it past the queue! There could still be ticket availability issues or every worse, your credit card declining the purchase due to fraud protection! Have everyone in your party continue with their purchase process until all the tickets that you need are confirmed.
- Alert Your Credit Card – While we’re talking about fraud protection, it can’t hurt to call your credit card company and let them know of the large purchase you’re planning to make, especially if it’s a credit card you don’t use often as the large transaction is then more likely to get flagged as potentially fraudulent. Make sure to tell them the name of the vendor, Front Gate Tickets.
Hyatt Regency McCormick Place is proud to be an official hotel partner of Lollapalooza. The early bird rate of $188/nt is now available. Hyatt offers deluxe accommodations, complimentary WiFi, StayFit Health Club, indoor pool, and 6 restaurants including In Room Dining. Book now to lock in this discounted rate.
TRANSPORTATION TO GRANT PARK
Shuttle service to & from Lolla will be available. More details TBA. The #3 CTA Bus Stop at Mccormick Place will take you straight to the main entrance of Lollapalooza for $2.75/person each way. Travel time with traffic is approximately 10-20 min.
It’s Good Not To Be Home at Hyatt Regency McCormick Place, 2233 South Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, Chicago, Illinois 60616; +1 312 567 1234