Only Beyonce could drop a song on Saturday, have us all singing it at half-time Sunday night, and announce a tour to go on pre-sale practically the next day.
Beyonce brings her Formation tour to Chicago and Soldier Field on Friday, May 27th, 2016. UPDATED 2/16 2ND SHOW ADDED for May 28th, 2016.
- Pre-Sale for BeyHive members begins Tuesday, 2/9 at 10am
- Pre-Sale for LiveNation and LN Mobile App Codes begins Friday, 2/12 at 10am. Passwords are AWARDS and COVERT
- Sales to the general public begin Tuesday, 2/16 at 10am
- BeyHive Pre-Sale for 5/28 Show begins Wednesday, 2/17 at 10am
- Sales to the general public for 5/28 Show begin Thursday, 2/25 at 10am
Hyatt Regency McCormick Place is the closest hotel to Soldier Field. Stay minutes from all the action and enjoy a discounted rate especially for our blog readers when you book through the link below.
$149/nt Rate available 5/26 and 5/29 $179/nt Rate available 5/27 and 5/28. Spend Memorial Day Weekend in Chicago!
HOW TO WALK TO SOLDIER FIELD FROM HYATT REGENCY MCCORMICK PLACE
When leaving the hotel lobby, just walk 2 blocks North on Calumet Ave. to the 18th St. Bridge that leads right to Soldier Field. Click here to view the easy walking map.
M/X Lounge is the perfect place to grab dinner and drinks before walking over the concert. Enjoy drink specials on our 100-seat patio on a beautiful summer evening.
It’s Good Not To Be Home at Hyatt Regency McCormick Place, 2233 South Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, Chicago, Illinois 60616; +1 312 5671234