Probably the only time you can take a selfie in a Ferrari, the Chicago Auto Show is the largest auto show in North America and has been held more times than any other auto exposition on the continent. This year marks the 108th edition of the Chicago Auto Show.
Hyatt Regency McCormick Place is thrilled to be an official partner for the 2016 Chicago Auto Show yet again. Attendees can enjoy convenient access to the show thanks to the enclosed sky bridge that connects to McCormick Place Convention Center and experience the newly renovated hotel before and after the show.
Dates for the Auto Show Chicago:
- February 13 through 20, 2015: 9:00 am to 10:00 pm
- February 21: 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Adults: $ 12
- Seniors: $ 6
- Children: $ 6
- *Free admission for children 6 and under
Save big when you pair your auto show tickets and hotel stay as a packaged deal.
Hyatt’s Chicago Auto Show Package includes:
- Special auto show rate
- Complimentary premium Wi-Fi speed ($9.95/day value)
- Ticket(s) to the Chicago Auto Show
Valentine’s Day falls over the opening day of the Chicago Auto Show, the perfect getaway for the car lover in your life!
The Auto Lover’s Package includes:
- $40 Food & Beverage Credit Daily
- Self-Parking ($36/day value)
- Free premium Wi-Fi speed ($9.95/day value)
- 2 Tickets to the Chicago Auto Show
You’re more than welcome at the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place, 2233 South Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, Chicago, Illinois 60616; +1 312 567 1234