Hyatt Regency McCormick Place’s newest drinking & dining outlet is Point of Interest, also known as, POI. POI is the best spot to unwind while staying plugged in after a long day at a convention! Revive, Refuel, Connect at this South Loop Bar. Open during busy periods within the hotel & an extension of M/X Lounge, POI offers a comfortable lounge area & bar to relax and (literally!) recharge. There are outlets available beneath every bar stool! POI is a great place to meet up with friends for cocktails after works and serves cuisine throughout the day.
- Drip coffee available
- Grab-and-go items such as pastries, fruit cups, and parfaits are available
- Hot items and speciality items can be found at Daily Grind Fresh Market
- Salads and sandwiches
- Grab and go lunches perfect to enjoy at POI or our lobby area
Dinner & Drinks:
- A variety of fresh, seasonal meals are available
- Perfect spot to grab a cocktail with friends
- Outlets available to recharge
- Tvs placed throughout to watch sports games & catch up on news
POI Bar can be rented for private functions during non-peak days. Call (312) 528-6148 for more details.
Click here to view the full menu for POI.
You’re more than welcome at the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place, 2233 South Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, Chicago, Illinois 60616; +1 312 567 1234