Every year a handful of must-see performances happens at Wrigley Field. No matter what weekend of the summer it is, everyone always seems to be talking about what concerts are going on at historic Wrigley Field.
- Billy Joel with Gavin DeGraw – Thursday, August 27th, 2015
- Foo Fighters with Cheap Trick – Saturday, August 29th, 2015
- Zach Brown Band – Friday, September 11th, 2015
- AC/DC – Tues & Weds, September 15-1th, 2015
Seats sold out quickly these shows, but you can still find some tickets available on Stubhub.
- free self-parking ($34/day value)
- complimentary premium Internet access ($10/day value)
- $20 food and beverage credit to use at any of the hotel’s restaurants.
This package is a $69 value, and the best way to enjoy your summer concert weekend in downtown Chicago while saving on all the extras like parking and food and drinks. Your $20 food and beverage credit could be used for a pre-concert cocktail in M/X Lounge or breakfast in Shor after a late night out on the town.
You’re more than welcome at the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place, 2233 South Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, Chicago, Illinois 60616; +1 312 567 1234