Keep in touch with us via social media during C2E2. The show’s official hashtag is #C2E2, and be sure to tag the hotel’s location and social profiles in your photos, tweets, and updates. If you show us some love, you might get something special! Also be on the lookout for a photo sharing contest in our lobby! More details TBA.
Be sure to check out The CBR Bar, also known as our M/X Lounge. C2E2, along with Comic Book Resource, takes over M/X for all three nights of the convention to serve cocktails that are sure to make you feel like you have superpowers. The CBR Bar is the perfect place when you’re tired and thirsty from being on the show floor all day. Meet fellow fans, exhibitors, and creators, and enjoy local brews and Hyatt’s signature cocktails and a mix and match mini taco and sandwich menu. Revolution Brewery will be providing Galaxy Hero as C2E2′s specialty beer and we will also be serving up these themed drinks and food items.
- The Hero – Jameson with Apple Pucker, Sweet & Sour, and Lemonade
- The Villain – Peach Schnapps & Jack Daniels, Sweet & Sour, Pineapple Juice
- The Secret Identity – Blue Moon beer and Amaretto
- Damsel in Distress – Amaretto and Ketel One Vodka, topped with Cranberry and Orange Juices
- Unstoppable Force – Bacardi, Brandy, Orange Juice, and Sweet & Sour
- The Double Cross – Ketel One Vodka, Amaretto, Club Soda
- Cebrewski – Beer of your choice combined with Bacardi Limon
- The Colossal Grilled Cheese – Brie and Gouda cheeses, peppered bacon, & caramelized onions on long sliced white bread. Served with tomato-basil sauce.
- The Anarchist Burger – Double stacked grass fed beef patties with cheddar cheese, bacon, friend egg, poblano pepper relish, lettuce, & tomato on a pretzel bun. Served with horseradish bleu cheese, french fries, & pickle spear.
Hungry for pizza while in Chicago? Who doesn’t want delicious deep-dish Chicago style pizza when they’re in town? Daily Grind Fresh Market will be serving up Chicago’s favorite, original stuffed pizza from Connie’s Pizza. Why mess with delivery charges and tips when you can get delicious deep dish right here?
Individual Deep Dish Pizzas: $7 Cheese, $10 Pepperoni and/or Sausage
Full-Size (feeds 3-4): $20 Cheese, $22 Pepperoni and/or Sausage
Daily Grind will also be featuring specialty themed drinks such as Marvel Mocha, Captain America Cappuccino, and Loki Latte.