Want to avoid the sting of Singles Awareness Day? Here are some things you can do around Chicago so you don’t have to sitting at home next Saturday night being reminded that you don’t have a “special someone” right now.
- 50 Shades of Grey: The book that started a phenomenon is finally coming to theaters near you. Why not see the movie everyone will be talking about in style at The Roosevelt Collection’s ShowPlace ICON theater. Book VIP Premium Reserved seating and not only choose your seats, but also gain access to their glamorous Lobby Lounge where guests 21+ can indulge in cocktails and delectable bites both before and during the movie.
- Polar Beer Festival: Sample a variety of Strong Winter Ales from some of Illinois’ best breweries on the rooftop of Rock Bottom Brewery at 1 W. Grand Ave. $40/person gets you in the door to sample the brews and also includes a free commemorative glass and an appetizer buffet.
- Chicago Auto Show – Not looking to join the anti-love crowd, but still want to get out of the house? The Chicago Autos Show opens to the public at 10am on Valentine’s Day. Check out the concept cars, shop around, or just admire all the shiny new vehicles at North America’s largest Auto Show! SAVE BIG with Hyatt Regency McCormick Place’s Auto Show Package. Get your hotel room plus tickets to the show together for one discounted price.
- Love SUX Party – Head on down to Howl at the Moon’s annual Love SUX Party at 26 W. Hubbard St. for dueling pianos and 24oz X-Boyfriend drink specials. Bring a torn up or destroyed photo of your ex for goodies and the best closure you could ask for.
- Screw Cupid Bar Crawl – Join the pub crawl that started for it’s 16th annual from 8-11pm at Redmond’s, Durkin’s, Duffy’s, and/or McGee’s. Your tickets includes a food buffet, domestic drafts, cupid punch, and trolley between all 4 bars! Tickets are just $25 and include the buffet and 8 drink tickets.
Heading downtown for any of these Singles Awareness Day events? We still have guest rooms available. Why not treat yourself to a night of luxury at Hyatt Regency McCormick Place?
You’re more than welcome at the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place, 2233 South Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, Chicago, Illinois 60616; +1 312 567 1234