Valentine’s Day is already next weekend! Need to impress the special someone in your life and want to do more than just send flowers and chocolates? Here are some events going on in downtown Chicago to help you plan the perfect night out on the town:
- The Chicago Auto Show: Great for the car lover in your life. See the magic of the Chicago Auto Show at McCormick Place. Kick the tires, sit in that luxury vehicle you can’t afford, take an interactive ride, and see everyone’s favorite, the concept cars. Hyatt Regency McCormick Place has partnered with the Chicago Auto Show to offer an Auto Show Package that includes tickets to the show with your guest room for one discounted price. The hotel is connected to McCormick Place. Leave your bulky winter coat in your guest room and enjoy dinner in Shor Restaurant before heading to the show.
- Valentine’s Day Dirty Dancing Party: Have the time of your life learning to dance like Johnny & Baby at this Dirty Dancing themed dance class and party. The party includes a 50 minute dance class, open dance time, appetizers, and it’s BYOB!
- All You Need Is Love Mardi Gras Bash: Formal attire with mardi gras mask required for entry, you and your loved one can listen to live music by Swamp Heat & The B.S. Brass Brand while indulging in all you can drink cocktails, and homemade jambalaya at the Chicago Cultural Center.
- Valentine’s Day Dining Cruise: Nothing’s more magnificent than a Valentine’s Day Weekend celebration on the water aboard Chicago’s Odyssey. Distinctive cuisine. Upscale DJ entertainment. Dancing cheek to cheek. Breathtaking views.
- Chicago Theatre Week: A Valentine Week treat – sample the extraordinary range of theatrical offerings throughout Chicagoland. The week celebrates Chicago theatre by offering patrons special incentives and encouraging participation throughout all Chicago neighborhoods. Most shows just $15-30 including Ordinary Days and The Addams Family Musical.
Attending any of these events or something else in downtown Chicago and looking for a hotel to celebrate Valentine’s Day? Hyatt Regency McCormick Place’s Bed & Breakfast package is available all week long. You’ll enjoy:
- Breakfast for 2
- Free premium WiFi ($15/day value)
- Late 1pm check-out
You’re more than welcome at the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place, 2233 South Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, Chicago, Illinois 60616; +1 312 567 1234