It got us thinking about wedding bouquets and other creative materials that could be used instead of flowers. Not only do non-traditional centerpieces and bouquets add a special touch and personalization to your wedding, they can also be a huge cost savings.
Here are some other flower alternatives we found across the web:
- Pearls: Adds a touch of class and is a great alternative to white, cream, or nude colored flowers.
- Beads: Add a pop of bright color with a beaded bouquet
- Feathers: Inexpensive and classy and works great with a 20’s theme
- Sheet Music or Lyics: Great for a musical couple. The bouquet could be made from music of their wedding song or favorite poem.
- Shells: Fun for a beach wedding
- Burlap: It’s been all the rage for other wedding details, so why not?
- Pine Cones: Cute for an outdoor/country affair
Planning your wedding? The Hyatt Regency McCormick Place would love to host your wedding! View Hyatt Regency McCormick Place’s online wedding brochure. Or contact our wedding coordinator Stacy Terpsma via email or at 312.528.4168
You’re more than welcome at the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place, 2233 South Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, Chicago, Illinois 60616; +1 312 567 1234