Football season is here! Pre-season games start this weekend with the Chicago Bears first pre-season game at home on Friday night vs. the Philadelphia Eagles. Make M/X Lounge’s Tailgate Terrace your home for tailgating or game watching this season. The outdoor patio at M/X Lounge seats 100 and is just minutes from Soldier Field.
Weather permitting, Tailgate Terrace will do all the work for you! We’ll have outdoor grilling with Vienna Beef Ditka Dogs and delicious 1/4lb burgers. Play bags/cornhole on our boards and enjoy $5 beer specials. We’ll have tailgating music going on the outdoor speakers, and we’ll even have a TV set up outside to watch the whole game.
Food and Drink Specials
- Vienna Beef Ditka Dogs: Polish or Tomato Mozzarella Chicago Sausage
- 1/4lb Burgers
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Chicken Caesar Wraps
- $5 Miller Lite, MGD, and Bud Lite
- Bags/Cornhole games
- Outdoor music
- Outdoor TV for the game
Tailgate Terrace is steps from Soldier Field. Simply walk 2.5 blocks north on Calumet Ave. and take a right at the Battle of Ft. Dearborn Park following the signs that read “to lakefront”. The pedway will lead you straight to the main entrance of Soldier Field. Click here for an easy walking map. Tailgate Terrace is closer to Soldier Field than the official tailgating lot at 31st Street and adjacent to McCormick Place parking lots.
Tailgate Terrace will be open for all Bears home games, weather permitting. Here’s the full calendar of all Bears home games:
• Fri Aug 8th vs. Philadelphia 7pm pre-season
• Thurs Aug 14th vs. Jacksonville 7pm pre-season
• Sun Sept 7th vs. Buffalo 12pm home-opener
• Sun Sep 28th vs. Green Bay 12pm
• Sun Oct 19th vs. Miami 12pm
• Sun Nov 16th vs. Minnesota 12pm
• Sun Nov 23rd vs. Tampa Bay 12pm
• Thurs Dec 4th vs. Dallas 7:30pm
• Sun Dec 15th vs. New Orleans 7:30pm
• Sun Dec 21st vs. Detroit 12pm
We’ll see you on Tailgate Terrace! Need a hotel close to Soldier Field for any game this season? Check out our discounted rates that include parking for all home games!