Here at Hyatt Regency McCormick Place we’re proud to be an official Lollapalooza hotel, so we put together all the important information you need to know for your stay this weekend:
- SHUTTLE: There will be FREE SHUTTLE SERVICE to Lollapalooza. The shuttles are “Rockin’ Tour Buses” provided by Reggie’s Chicago and will leave from the front drive of the hotel Friday, Saturday, & Sunday at 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm, and 6pm. The shuttles will fill on a first come, first serve basis. No reservations are required. The drop-off location is the intersection of 8th & Michigan, two blocks south of the Main entrance of Lollapalooza. For returning back to the hotel, the pick up location will also be at 8th & Michigan. Shuttles will run continuously between 9:30pm and 11:00pm.
- FREE WIFI: All Lollapalooza attendees staying in the hotel will receive the basic WiFi connection complimentary for up to 6 devices per room. For heavy file downloads and streaming to multiple devices, we do recommend upgrading to the premium WiFi speed for $9.99/day.
- SPECIAL PARKING DISCOUNT: Self-parking is $34/day and Valet parking is $49/day. The hotel will be offering our “Weekend Special” discounted self-parking rate of $25 this weekend, so be sure to ask for the Weekend Special upon check in to receive this additional parking discount.
- FOOD & BEVERAGE SPECIALS: Daily Grind Fresh Market will be open 24 hours Lollapalooza weekend. They carry grab n’ go drinks, snacks, and sundry items. They also have fresh pastries and parfaits, Chicago-style hot dogs, and individual pizzas. Enjoy and individual cheese pizza for just $5. Add sausage or pepperoni for $1 more. You can also pair a hamburger, cheeseburger, or Chicago style hot dog with a soft drink for $6. M/X Lounge will stay open late until 1am for those looking to keep the party going after Lollapalooza. M/X also has $6 Palooza Punch all weekend long and $6 Eminem Martinis on Friday.
- UBER TRANSPORTATION: Miss the Reggie’s shuttle or just want to travel on your own time? Let Uber be your private driver. Download the Uber app to your smartphone for reliable transportation options with just a few taps. Your first ride is free (up to $20) when you text CHIPLACE to 827.222 or sign up at www.uber.com/CHIPLACE.
- PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION: Public transportation is also an option for those who need to travel outside of the Reggie’s shuttle times. The #3 CTA King Drive Bus stops about 25 feet south of our front drive and will take you up Michigan Ave to the main entrance of Lollapalooza. The cost is $2.25/ride and exact change is required.
- DAILY SPECIALS AT REGGIE’S CHICAGO: Our neighbors at Reggie’s have some great specials all weekend long that you can take advantage of while riding their free shuttle such as Friday’s $10 All You Can Eat Pig Roast at 5pm or Sunday’s $10 All You Can Eat Rooftop BBQ Buffet, $5 All You Can Eat Sloppy Joes, $14 Buckets, and $2 Select Cans.
We look forward to welcoming you for Lollapalooza 2014!
You’re more than welcome at the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place, 2233 South Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, Chicago, Illinois 60616; +1 312 567 1234