Valentine’s Day is just over a month away. Don’t let it sneak up on you! Make your plans now, so you have the best opportunity to impress your special someone. Here are some events going on in downtown Chicago to help you plan the perfect night out on the town:
- The Chicago Auto Show: Great for the car lover in your life. See the magic of the Chicago Auto Show at McCormick Place. Kick the tires, sit in that luxury vehicle you can’t afford, take an interactive ride, and see everyone’s favorite, the concept cars. The Hyatt Regency McCormick Place has partnered with the Chicago Auto Show to offer an Auto Show Package that includes tickets to the show with your guest room for one discounted price. The hotel is connected to McCormick Place. Leave your bulky winter coat in your guest room and enjoy dinner in Shor Restaurant before heading to the show.
- Valentine’s Dinner at the Art Institute of Chicago: Treat someone you love to a romantic evening in Terzo Piano. Enjoy a three-course dinner, optional wine pairings, a jazz band, and one of the best views in the city. Dinner service begins at 6:00.
- Valentine’s Day Couple’s Cooking Class: Perfect for Valentine’s Day, join Parties That Cook at Centered Chef, and get lucky by making a meal featuring a variety of aphrodisiac ingredients. You and your date will heat up the kitchen as you learn cooking techniques, sip wine and prepare international gourmet small plates with hands-on instruction. Complimentary wine included.
- Valentine’s Day Dining Cruise: Nothing’s more magnificent than a Valentine’s Day Weekend celebration on the water aboard Chicago’s Odyssey. Distinctive cuisine. Upscale DJ entertainment. Dancing cheek to cheek. Breathtaking views.
- Chicago Theatre Week: A Valentine Week treat – sample the extraordinary range of theatrical offerings throughout Chicagoland. The week celebrates Chicago theatre by offering patrons special incentives and encouraging participation throughout all Chicago neighborhoods. Most shows just $15-30 including Phantom of the Opera at the Cadillac Palace Theatre!
Attending any of these events or something else in downtown Chicago and looking for a hotel to celebrate Valentine’s Day? The Hyatt Regency McCormick Place’s Romance Package is available all week long and you’ll enjoy the following:
- Breakfast for 2 – in Shor Restaurant or through In Room Dining
- Welcome Amenity including a bottle of Lindaurer Sparkling Wine and mini chocolate fondue with berries, short breads, and cookies
- VIP turn down service
- 1:00pm late check out
You’re more than welcome at the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place, 2233 South Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, Chicago, Illinois 60616; +1 312 567 1234